DCB Club Badge - $8
Northern Territory Branch Badge - $6
ABA Badge - $10
Hire fee of club equipment
- Bow $10 (refundable only first x3 visits, incl. introduction – otherwise standard cost per hire)
- Set of 5 Arrows $10 (refundable only first x3 visits, incl. introduction – otherwise standard cost per hire)
- Fingertips, armguards etc. are included in above cost
For people new to the sport of archery, it is advisable to approach experienced club members and archers to get advice prior to purchasing your own equipment. After about 2 – 3 months the purchase of your own equipment is advisable, because becoming familiar with your equipment and setting it up specifically for your own requirements will improve both form and accuracy which will lead to more enjoyment in the sport. Again, speak to club members to establish the right gear and bow style for yourself.
Cost of broken (unrepairable) or lost (not returned) club equipment (includes first 3 visits)
- Cost per arrow - $5
- Fingertips, armguards etc. - $10 per item
- Cost of bow - assessed individually by coach and/or Range Master
To borrow any of these resources, see a committee member at the club (available to full members only).
- Archery – Steps to Success
- Become the Arrow
- Idiot Proof Archery
- Traditional Archery
- Tuning and Silencing
- Tuning your Compound
- Personality, Form... (#1 of 6 in the ‘School of Shooters’ series)
- Professional Form... (#2 of 6 in the ‘School of Shooters’ series)
- Judging Yardage (#5 of 6 in the ‘School of Shooters’ series)
- The Arrow Master
- 44 Form Flaws
- Making a Bowstring
Equipment (available for loan)
- 6-arrow fletching jig, straight
- 6-arrow fletching jig, helical
- Arrow straightener
Equipment (available to use at the club)
For Sale & Wanted
- Browning Micro Midas 3 RTS Compound Bow
Suit youth / small adult beginner.
Right Handed Setup
Excellent condition, purchased new in September 2011 and used at DCB for 18 months.
All you need to get started except for your hat and water bottle.
Peak IBO Speed: 279 fps at 28"
Draw length range: 18" to 28"
Draw weight: 29lbs
Brace height: 6.5"
Part No: 0872HXRBU2529
1 piece bow quiver for 6 arrows
6 Easton, Powerflight Carbon 400 arrows (30") in good condition with target points
Centerest Flipper Arrowrest with spare parts
Call or Email Tony 0400 472 767, email@example.com